INTERVENTION AND INITIATIVE DESIGN
Designing interventions and initiatives involves a process of:
- assessing needs and determining what how to measure and gather the data;
- interpreting the needs assessment and identifying the problems(s);
- engaging stakeholders and decision makers throughout the process;
- selecting the most appropriate theories and models for the health behavior change;
- setting goals and measurable objectives;
- determining the most appropriate type(s) of intervention and then developing and testing/piloting the interventions with your target audience;
- developing an evaluation plan to measure the impact of the intervention; and lastly,
- implementing the intervention.
HECC can help with any step(s) in the process of designing interventions and initiatives.
Read more about HECC’s intervention and initiative design projects on Our Projects page.